Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Socks


My new passion is knitting. I also found knitting socks to be fun and rewarding. I have been using a technique called "Magic Loop." and also knitting 2 at a time on that loop. It is rewarding, because I end up with 2 identical socks and I don't have to fight with those nasty Double Pointed Needles. (they are only nasty to me!)
Here is the latest pair I knitted for my mother in law. The pattern is called "Graphic" from Toe Up--Two at a Time by Melissa Morgan-Oakes. I highly recommend this book to anyone wanting to learn the magic loop method. These socks are made with Paton's Kroy FX sock yarn, with a color called "Clover" They are big on me, so I'm hoping they will fit Pam. She said her feet are a bit larger than mine. Keep your--toes--crossed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment